Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Eeek! First Public Screencast: Creating an Assignment in Google Classrom

In my role as a district Instructional Technology Coach, earlier this year I started making screencasts to share as a part of my weekly "Tech Tuesday Tech Tips" for our 120ish teachers.

I usually send them out via email, just within our district. I'm taking a bold step today though, and publishing this publicly!!!

I've always hesitated sharing before; I question if I am thorough enough, if I sound like an airhead, or if what I have to say would be useful outside of my tiny little bubble. Also, there have been times when I've found myself recording and re-recording and re-recording, just being hypercritical of myself.

I'm letting all of that go though!

So, here it is: I’ve made a short video that reviews the steps of how to create an assignment in Google Classroom.

If you haven't tried it yet, Google Classroom is a great way to “package” your electronic resources and share them with your students. Also, it’s a useful way to organize and collect paperless student work.







No comments:

Post a Comment