Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My #EduStory

A good friend has been harassing me to blog... to tell my #EduStory. 

I've been full of excuses as to why I don't blog about my day-to-day adventures as an Instructional Technology Coach. But the truth is, I really don't have any excuses that hold any merit. 


I think I'm ready though! Here's hoping the new wind of motivation actually sticks this time.


Last year I made two goals for myself: Present outside of Fowler and blog. I accomplished one of those things! My 2014 presenting schedule was busy:



5/9 - Tulare County Office of Education Curriculum Council
6/9 - Google Apps for Admins, Fowler Unified
6/26 - RJUSD Educational Bootcamp
7/23 - RJUSD Educational Bootcamp
7/24-25 - Woodlake 1:1 Tablet Rollout
7/28 - 8/8 - Fowler Unified Tech Camp 
10/2 - CVELI Educational Leadership Conference

But what I never got to was the blogging. I have the privilege of spending my work days sharing fun and innovative educational technology tools in classrooms with the purpose of improving teaching and learning. I do it every day, why can't I get myself to write about it for others to see? 

I'm making that my professional goal for 2015: BLOG! Share! Tell my #EduStory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment